Bespoke unique and beautiful fine art photography
This is the ultimate photo shoot, my fine art photography is about creative expression. The style is classic and romantic in colours and concept. Packages include digital enhancement and editing, archival quality paper prints or high resolution digital downloads.
My fine art portraits are about conveying an idea and emotion. I love those old master piece pre-raphaelite paintings with rich dark colours and textures. Inspired by John Waterhouse paintings when I was younger I have always loved the picture of The Lady of Shalott. I remember seeing the painting up close for the first time and being mesmerised by the colours and the delicate bone china skin tones it seemed magical and other worldly. Please scroll the page up to see example images and more information below.
Do I need a special outfit for a fine art photo shoot?
The short answer is no, we plan the shoot ahead and discuss ideas via email or on the phone or you are welcome to visit the studio to discuss the details. I use pieces of cloth, blankets, fur, wraps and things taken from nature to use as props. I like to create an image which is a one off. It helps to have the colours and textures compliment the sitters skin tones and hair colour. Hair/ make-up styling can be booked before the shoot (Mac trained MUA artist) who is used to stying fantastic up do's and hair styles which make a statement. The results are stunning fine art portraits which are perfect to have as prints or canvas art for your wall.
Teenage photoshoot with paper prints
- Bespoke fine art photography with detailed editing and airbrushing including skin, hair and eyes retouching
- Online private gallery to view from your own home
- The choice of a beautiful large archival quality paper print 12x8 inch print and three 8x6 inch paper prints.
Teenage photoshoot with digital downloads
- Bespoke fine art photography with detailed editing and air brushing including skin, eyes and hair retouching
- Online private gallery to view from your own home
- And the best part is the choice of 10 high resolution digital downloads (jpegs)you can share as many times as you like
Captivating natural beauty with unforgettable timeless fine art portraits
Fine art portraits
Important information on fine art photography sessions is listed below, you can compare prices and see from the table what is included in each package. All shoots are by appointment only, if you have any questions or an idea for a shoot please get in contact with me to discuss further.
|Teenage photoshoot with paper prints||Teenage photoshoot with digital downloads|
|Package description||Archival quality paper prints 1 large 12x8 inch and 3x 8x6 inch||10 digital downloads (high resolution jpegs)|
|Duration||Approx 1hr-1.5hrs||Approx 1hr-1.5hrs|
|Private online gallery||At least 30 low res jpegs to view (min)||At least 30 low res jpegs to view (min)|
|Paper Print||1 large 12x8 inch print plus 3x 8x6 inch prints||-|
|Digital downloads||-||10 high resolution digital downloads (jpegs)|
|Option to book hair & make-up artist||Add £50 for hair and make-up styling(approx 45 mins) or £30 for hair styling||Add £50 for hair and make-up styling(approx 45 mins) or £30 for hair styling|
|Framed pictures & canvas||Can be purchased separately||Can be purchased separately|
What happens next?
- Once you have chosen which fine art package you would like, I will ask you to send me your details to go on your invoice. Your details are not shared with any third parties.
- Your deposit payment is deducted from the price of your shoot so if your shoot price is £299 and you pay £100 deposit then you will only need to pay £199 on the day of your shoot.
- Consultation regarding the details of your shoot can take place over the phone, email or text whichever suits you best.
- I confirm the date and time of your shoot once the deposit is paid, please note your shoot is not confirmed (and therefore can be booked by another client) until the deposit payment has been paid.
- Please arrive on time as each shoot is carefully planned so as not to run in to each other.
- For information on cancellations pleaase read my terms & conditions page at the bottom of the page.
- After the shoot I will send you over a link to your email to an online gallery where you can view the images taken during the session.
- I will edit some of the images so you can see what they look like once they are finished, I will also make some images black & white.
- You then simply email me the file numbers of the images you want edited and printed.
- If you would like your digital images on a USB stick (8GB)please add £25 if not they will be sent to you via a link for you to download to your own PC.
No hidden costs all images chosen remotely no hard sell
Book your photoshoot today!
If you'd like to make a booking, or if you've got a question, please feel free to contact us today. Visit the studio for a chat and a cuppa but please arrange this before hand to make sure I am available when you want to call in.
Use the button below to book a shoot, include as much detail as possible about the types of images you would like - we'll get back to you as soon as possible. We have payment options to suit you, ask about paying by instalments.